Sunday, April 22, 2018

Ruby Sweet

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Sunny day's brigs so much fun in me and all the bright colors helping me to find color combinations that I can use on my cards.
Here is Ruby Sweet the last image from the last Polkadoodles collection...if you would like to see all my creations with the image...scroll down . I used again my ZIG markers(very addicted to them )and combine with distress inks. The papers I used are from Winnie Celebrations 3 - Papers 2 , and the sentiment is from Ula collection .I took the picture outside,that is why it is so bright.




                                   If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...
                                                           DIGI CHOOSDAY FB PAG   
                                               POLKADOODLES CRAFTING FB PAGE     

                                                 or see other DT inspiration projects at...   
                                                  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                 POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG 

                                                  With this card I will participate at...
                            613 Avenue Create- Challenge # 208 Anything Goes / Optional Twist - Use Vellum
                                                        Lil Patch of acrafty Friends #80
                      Crafty Catz Challenge #413 ~ Anything Goes/C&S & GDT CALL Announcement
                                         World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03 - 15th March 2018
                                                Just Us Girls Challenge #437~Color Week
                                                         

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 413 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of the CAS (Clean and Simple) and the sponsor is A Day for Daises. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Zeljka, and I adore that gorgeous sheer bow! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at World Wide DT Open this month. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a beautiful card. Super design and coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I love you colours and design. Nice work here and great project.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

     

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...