Saturday, January 27, 2018

SENDING KINDNESS

Hello my friends!!!
This gorgeous flower image is from Graciellie Design and it's a part of the Sending Kindness - Digital Stamp Set that was a freebie at Kit&Clouder. And as I am "addicted" to my ZIG's  I thought it would be great practice image. After I finished my image,I fussy cut it ,and added to 2 frames I had die cut.The background I inked with my Oxides ink and stamped my all time favor script background stamp,for dimension on card.Last touch was adding Nuvo drops and clear shimmer over the flower.


With this card I will participate at...

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love your blossoms with your beautiful coloring as well as the framing and other details! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and looks really great fussy cut.
    Thank you for joining our 'Old Favourites' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering my challenge at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and I love that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful coloring of your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends with your lovely floral card.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...