Thursday, November 2, 2017

# 192 BINGO +A SENTIMENT AT AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE BLOG

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE BLOG and this week we have very exited task for you...create a project using our BINGO table...and you can use whichever row you like...straight,vertically or diagonally.

                                             

                                                         
For my card I use first straight row...FLOWERS,PATTERN PAPER AND PINK

The flower image is from JANE'S DOODLES and colored it with my markers.I fussy cut the image.I used two pattern paper from my stash (polka dots paper is from Polkadoodles ). The sentiment is from CAS-ual Friday and I heat embossed it in silver on pink paper.I think pink and silver goes together perfectly.
Last touch on my card was adding Nuvo Jewel Drops on the petal of the flowers.


For the design of my card I used sketch from 
I will also participate at...

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that sweet flower! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘I See Spots’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lily looks beautiful! The pastel colors work really well for a sympathy card, I love the soft, serene look of this. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful soft background for that lovely flower. I love the jewel drops! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the sketch! Your choice of colors make a great shrine for the flower...it's great that u entered Love to Scrap!'s challenge, thanx

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...