Thursday, October 5, 2017

AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE #190 -Use a Die Cut + A Sentiment


Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS  and for this week our theme is
                                                           Use A Die Cut + A Sentiment
                                                      and the awesome sponsor for this week is  
                                                    THE PAPER SHELTER 
Here is my card using Vintage Tea Cups image .I printed the image on watercolor paper,and colored with my ZIG markers.When it was dried I die cut with circle die and add to Doily lace die cut,love that die.On the  turquoise paper,ohhh I adore that color, with the stitched curved  border die I die cut the bottom right corner,and on that place I add the sentiment ( Jane's Doodles ).Last touch on this card was adding  enamel dots and I used  three colors.

With this card I will participate at...

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our bi-weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring and lovely layout,

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the colors you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking card. Fabby colours and use of the TPS image. THanks for joining us over at the Papers Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    MArie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 349 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Goodluck and hope to see you again next time

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...