Thursday, September 21, 2017

#189 Use A Two Word Sentiment- AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at AUD SENTIMENTS  and for this week our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

You can make any type of project you want for this challenge such as a card, tag, scrapbook layout, altered item, pocket letter, box, etc.  Just make sure you follow the theme and include a sentiment.

BUT YOU MUST USE A TWO WORD SENTIMENT 

Here is my card i made using stamps from my local Hobby shop.It's a layering stamp set,so I tried my best with a few die and pigment inks to make a beautiful flowers,and you see I made a few color combinations.I use these awesome die set,from the same shop,and it has two dies to layer one on top off other,so the bottom one I distressed a little bit,for some interest,heat embossed the sentiment ( Jane's Doodles ) and that's it...Must confess i totally forgot any embellishments,I was late with my project and in a hurry.

With this card I will participate at...
AAA cards #99 - autumn colors
Simon Wednesday - pop it up


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous flowers. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blooms. Thanks for linking up with the AAA Cards Autumn Colours Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and so delicately feminine! No extra embellishments needed! I'm so glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful !! Love The colours !!
    Beutiful creation !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}


    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty autumn floral arrangement. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...