Wednesday, July 26, 2017

ATSM CHALLENGE # 252 -MAKE YOUR MARK








Hello my friends!!!
It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE and our theme is...
MAKE YOUR MARK



Make your Mark - your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - Stampin' Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolours, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc...not just stamping the image.

For this challenge I used CHRISTMAS POINSETTIA/HOLLY from Polkadoodles...LOVE this stamp set...I stamped the image on watercolor paper (Fabriano 300g. ) and colored with my ZIG markers,adore them...I decide to make a Shabby chic card,make them a lot lately. I used two digital design paper(also from Polkadoodles) and distress them to look like they are old.I fussy cut the image,placed it on a circle and all together I placed on doily.The sentient is from another stamp set (CHRISTMAS WREATH ).Last touch was sprinkle the whole image with white paint.


With this card I will participate at...


















2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful!!! I saw it for some days ago at Fb and really love it!!
    A wonderful make!! Love the Colours and its a great design on this
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to Visit my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning
    I like it a lot
    Thx for joining Creative Moments
    Hugs
    MiaPuh

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...