Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DIGI CHOOSDAY-SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Hello my friends!!!
It's time for a new challenge over at DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG and also it's time for a DISCOUNT DAY...so hop over to the blog to get your discount code from POLKADOODLES SHOP.

As always,out challenge is ANYTHING GOES...but design time has always a task how and what to create...and for this challenge we had a theme task...SPRING HAS SPRUNG.
I love Spring,and all the booming around me,and all the scents...so for my card I used the gorgeous
PRIMROSE from the THE DARLING BUDS BIG BUNDLE .If you are ordering the single image,you get two images...the precolored one and the black and white digital stamp.


For my card I used precolored image,fussy cur her and mounted to a foam tape to have some dimension.
I printed the designer paper HELGA HIPPO PAPER HEAVEN 2,from the HELGA HIPPO - BIG KAHUNA COLLECTION,add two stripe of pink lace,printed the sentiment and put the card together.I wanted to like she is walking through the garden.

I hope you like my card and you get inspired by it , join our challenge blog,
and also you can visit and join us at...polkadoodles FB page
                                                      digi choosday FB page
                               and visit the polkadoodles store

HUGS AND KISSES...ŽELJKA


With this card I will also participate at...

14 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love how you have her standing in the bed of flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful how she is walking in that lovely floral garden! Great idea! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the pink lace, and the layout. It just looks real that she is walking in the flowers.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful I never get tired of seeing this image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeljka such a gorgeous card Darling Buds are so beautiful. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Zelijka and the papers from Helga match perfectly! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable and I am loving all of those flowers that surround the image. CAS layout is beautiful and highlights the image. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image with awesome coloring. Thank you so much for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create. Have an awesome week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...