Thursday, October 20, 2016

Christmas wreath

Hello my friends!!!
My first Christmas wreath made with stamps.I use stamp set from Jane's Doodles "Christmas Blessings",and in the stamp set you got 2 size of  branches  of pine.I use both of them.The bigger I stamped with mowed lawn,and the smallest with frayed burlap,to give some shades and dimension.For the berries I used the red  half rounded pearls.Ad the top I add the red bow and the thin red ribbon is "rope".Under the main panel I add a plaid designer paper I had in my stash.The sentiment is stamped with barn door distress ink.And the final touch a few splatters.
With this card I will participate at-

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Love that wreath ... nicely done!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘PLAID’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene for your lovely comment... Hugs Zeljka

      Delete
  2. Very fun Christmas card! The wreath looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beautiful wreath and the plaid frame, Zeljka! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card! Love the traditional colors of red and green in the plaid paper. Thanks for joining the Double D "Plaid" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super je čestitka, vjenac je poseban!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the red pearl berries on your wreath! They were a good find. I like the way you've used the tartan as a frame for you lovely wreath. It's subtle yet adds interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plaid and wreaths just seem to go together, and you've shown that beautifully with your card! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Double D in our Plaid challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie for your lovely comment... Hugs Zeljka

      Delete
  8. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week with this lovely wreath card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - a really elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...