Monday, July 11, 2016

Tiddly inks Mermaid card

Hello my friends!!!!
Summer ...soon I am going to the vacation on the beautiful Adriatic sea,can't wait.And that was my inspiration for this card.
Recently I bought this stamp set (5 digi stamps) from Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends...and it's perfect images for my card.I colored the mermaid and the sea grass and the coral with color pencils and fussy cut them.The background I make...the send with frayed burlap distress ink and dots with my markers,t give a dimension to the send...and the sea at the bottom





 I started with weathered wood,then chipped sapphire and the last the broken chine distress inks,and drop some water for bubbles in the sea.Stamped the sentiment and glue the images and all together add to the base card stock.
This card is for Tiddly inks-DT Call,and with this card I will also participate at
                                          Creative fingers-Challenge #112 & Winners #110
                                                 Come and Get it-Make your own Background

10 comments:

  1. Cute card and nice background with the distress inks. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a fabulous background. Thanks for sharing at Come And Get It, Hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zeljka! The scene you've created is so cute, it's just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and very cute images. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card.. love your colouring <3 Thank you so much for joining our challenge #37 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good luck at the draw <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...