Thursday, November 12, 2015

WATERCOLORED ROSE

Hello my friends!!!
I got brave enough and watercolor this gorgeous rose from Clearly Besotted.For the first try I just use one color and do minimum of shading.On the leaves I use two color's  :).
On the main panel i make a small panel with patern paper stripes.The sentiment is from the same stamp set(love quotes II)
 and I silver embossed it,but I must confese,it didn't  get nice embossing.I was in a hurry to go to work,and I mess it up,but I realy  like my card so I decide to live as it is...it's handmade :).
Final touch are two silver stripes and  pink  sequins.


with this card i enter 3 challenges:retrosketches #189...

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the rose and the papers you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and lovely layout with the soft colours. The sequins are a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great job with your watercoloring! I also played along with the great sketch over at retro sketches, just haven't had a chance to link it up yet! You did a great job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,the retro sketch is great and with your's at Just Us Girls is perfect combination..thank you for you're lovely comments... see you at retro sketch and good luck :)

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful! I love mixy-matchyou backgrounds, and yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I really like the color combo and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...