Sunday, September 20, 2015

"NEDOSTAJEŠ MI"

Hello my friends!!!



I will share a quick and short post today.It's past midnight,very late and I am very tired.So today card is made for__::CAS-ology  week 164:umbrella
Very simple card but cute card.I use "Teta Beta" Croatian stemp set,stemp the girl with umbrella and cat,and with the mushrooms I did some masking technique.Clouds are handmade(I don't have a stamp or cloud die yet).the images are watercolored and sentiment is from the same stemp set and it means"I miss you".And for the final  touch I add some glossy accent to the mushrooms and the rain drops.Good night and see you later :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring on that sweet image and I love the addition of the Glossy Accents! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweet little scene you have created on your card! I love all the pink accents, and the shiny mushrooms are too cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...